Introduction- Jolin Lee Siew Kuan

7:44 AM / Posted by BEN-T1-G3 /


Hi......everyone, I am Jolin Lee Siew Kuan, not Jolin Chai in Taiwan. I am 22 year's old and my religion is christian . Luckily my family have opportunity to know more about god and follow the god. Nowadays, my mother, sister and young brother have baptize. The feeling that I want to share with you is my family life totally change after knowing to god. God, thanks a lot. Thanks, does not leave me away.

I am not clever as my sister. After SPM, I directly study Pre-U at KTAR in setapak. After 2 years, my STPM result quite nice, i get 3.33 cgpa and I proud to it. Now, i study my degree in Utar.
When I take my trimester result,I feel nervous and scare. This is because my english is not very good,everytime i will worry about my english paper whether pass or fail. Luckily, i pass all my english paper. Really thanks god.

Besides, I also being an advertisement agent as my part time job. This job can let me gain the knowledge and working experience.It also help me to save money go to Sabah with my classmate in september 2009. Sometime i will go back to my hometown and work for my monther,my salary can go up to rm 50 per day, because i am the 'senior excecutive '.

My hobby is cooking, travelling and shopping. I am good in cooking the Switzerland chicken wings, honey chicken wings and puding . I like to cook because I enjoy the happiness with people who like my food.

The 5 top websites that I everyday login are www.facebook.com , www.hotmail.com , www.utar.edu.com.my , www.pbebank.com and www.airasia.com.my

Facebook is the website that can easily for me to know more other new friends and play some games to reduce stress.Examples, restaurant city, yoville and pet society.

Hotmail.com is for me to check my mail box everyday and send or forward the important mail to my friend.Others than that, we also use 'mail' way to send our assignment and report among our group members.It's really convenient for us.

Utar website is the website that i need to login everyday to check or update some lecture notes and tutorial questions. Besides, I also download some past years paper to review and understand better the trend how the exam question will be set.

When I want to spend some money to eat jogoya with my classmate, the website that i must login is not the jogoya.com , but is pbebank.com. Reason is because if my daily expenses exceed my budget, then i not suspose go to jogoya. Therefore, pbebank website is the important website to make me understand better my economic status.

As I wrote , I like to travel around to gain more knowledge and experience. I like to go some different country with different culture to understand their culture.I think we need to travel around the world and look the beautiful world now. Therefore airasia can help me to achieve my 'dream' with buying more affortable ticket to travel around.




Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment