Review A Local, Transactional E-commerce Site

12:19 AM / Posted by BEN-T1-G3 /




I am reviewing on the lelong.com.my. It is a local, transactional e-commerce site most popular in Malaysia. It provides many services such as auction, selling, buying and open new e-shop. It also may choose the language that users prefer such as english, chinese or bahasa melayu.It is a success online marketplace in Malaysia. It has more than 3 million of transaction each month. It has more than 1 million customers. It also build a forum for the exchange of information among buyers and sellers in lelong.com.my.

The basic function provided by lelong.com.my as if ebay. Users can register an account to post some picture to sell things. Lelong.com.my only charges the small amount of money from Rm0.30 to Rm3 according to different types of selling process. For buyer, the wide range of items offered in well organized categories ease the buying process. Lelong.com.my also provides open store function that helps seller to create their own online store even they don't have programming knowledge. Only few simple clicks can create a new store with only RM168 per year. Besides that, lelong.com.my also allow users to put their banner in the lelong.com.my website.

Lelong.com.my also provides safe trade service. Lelong.com.my will keep the money of buyers until get instruction from buyer to release the money to seller. This can prevent fraud transaction that easily occurs in virtual marketplace.
Lelong.com.my suits the style of local in Malaysia. Although it success, it should keep on improve on service or the process of transaction to capture more users.


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment